It’s crazy out there! Everything you read is about the COVID-19, better known as Coronavirus. Grocery store shelves being emptied, cancellations of large gatherings on a massive scale, and now a national emergency declaration. I ran out and bought a year supply of SPAM today, just in case ????. All joking aside, we just wanted to take time to share how SimpleTech MacCare and Files Cloud can help teams with Mac remote access stay productive.
Mac Remote Access
The first thing you need to be able to efficiently work remotely, besides a network connection, is a tool that allows you remote access to your systems at work. For those using portables at work, such as MacBook Air or MacBook Pro, then this is obviously not as big of a concern as your work can go with you. However, what if you have an iMac or Mac Mini?
As a part of SimpleTech MacCare, remote access to your Mac is already ready to go. The only questions that need to be answered are: who needs access and to what machines? Once that is settled, a simple install of software on any device and you’re back to work remotely.
Benefits of SimpleTech’s MacCare Remote Access:
- It doesn’t matter if your computer is a Windows or a Mac, or if the device you’re using to connect to your computer is an iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, or Chromebook device. Use any device to connect to your computer.
- Working in an industry with strict privacy or security standards and regulations? We’ve got you covered. We’ve ensured that our remote access solution is compliant with HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, SOC 2, and other regulations. You can have peace of mind knowing that your data is safe. Work remotely while still being in compliance with your security policies.
- Remote desktop access means you have the freedom work from anywhere. Use our remote access to work from home, the airport, in another city, or even across the world. Always have access to your computer.
Existing clients, if this is a solution you would like to explore, please let us know and we will get you setup at no extra cost to you.
SimpleTech Files Cloud
In some cases you may not need access to your entire system, but just to critical business files from any device.
SimpleTech Files Cloud is a complete and easy access, sync, and share solution that delivers control and security of business files at an affordable subscription price. It empowers users to easily access, create, and edit business files anytime, anywhere, using popular mobile devices, Macs, and PCs. Best of all, you are in control.
Consumer-grade file, sync, and share solutions such as Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Drive, have been widely adopted by individuals in the workplace — in many cases without the company knowing their employees are using them. When these types of services are running on an employee’s computer, an employee drops files into their personal sync folder, which can then find its way onto other machines and mobile devices with ease.
If you are not using a cloud syncing solution such as Dropbox, OneDrive, or Google Drive, then our file syncing service may be something of value for you to consider.
Benefits of SimpleTech Files Cloud versus the others:
- A complete and easy access, sync, and share solution that delivers control and security of business files at an affordable subscription price
- Users can safely create, edit, and share content using their mobile devices, PCs, Macs, and web browsers.
- Simple-to-use, intuitive user interfaces on any platform; employees require virtually no training to use it.
- Comprehensive security and privacy features ensure that data is always safe.
- Provides full support for BYOD, enabling mobile users to securely access their work from their own devices.
- Securely create and edit Microsoft Office documents and annotate PDFs within SimpleTech Files Cloud, turning your mobile devices into a secure business platform.
- Audit trail and history of all transactions, including search, filter, export functions, and information on who is accessing content, when, what they did, and with whom users shared content — all to support security, compliance regulations, audit requirements, and troubleshooting.